Get the details about AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Overseas Study Scholarship 2022,, Application form Direct Link, Beneficiaries and benefits, Required Documents, Guidelines Pdf, status check, highlights.
Hello Viewers, In today’s article you will get the complete information about the AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Overseas study scholarship Registration Process, Application form Direct Link, Beneficiaries and benefits, Required Documents, Guidelines Pdf, status check, highlights and other details so read the complete article.
A scheme called AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme 2022 has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme is for all those students who are doing their education from foreign countries. All those students now can avail the benefit of financial assistance for their higher education in foreign countries for any kind of courses. The government has already issued the notice regarding the implementation of this scheme.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Overseas Study Scholarship 2022
The Andhra Pradesh state government has released the notice regarding the extend of financial assistance to the students doing their studies from the foreign county’s top universities. The students who get the admission in top 100 universities of any foreign country according to the QS rating, they will be given the 100% financial assistance in their tuition fee. And the students who get the admission in 101 to 200 rank university in any foreign university according to QS Rating will be given the 50% financial assistance in their tuition fee.
Government started this scheme to give financial help to the students belong to economically backward classes and do not have enough money to get higher education in foreign universities. So that the students can pursue their dreams.
All the students who belong to EBS, BC, SC or any minority section can apply for this scheme. The students who have less then 8 lakh annual income are eligible for this scheme.
students who have 60 percent marks in their graduation and are qualify for the masters, who wants to do MBBS from abroad mush have qualify the NEET. The students who get the admission in 100 to 200 ranking institutions in any country will get the refund of up to 50 lakh rupees or 50%.
Students who want to apply for this scheme have to visit the official website of www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. the students will be provided the assistance directly through the government.
Overview of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena|
|Initiated by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|purpose||Eligible students of Andhra Pradesh state will get financial assistance from government for their higher education from foreign universities.|
|beneficiaries||Students of Andhra Pradesh State.|
|benefits||Students will get 50 lakhs rupees in their bank account in four installments.|
|JVVD application form release||Twice a year|
|Starting date to apply||1st august -30th September and, 1st January – 29th February|
|Registration mode||Online and offline|
Purpose of this Scheme
Andhra Pradesh government started this scheme to provide financial assistance to the poor students who belongs to economically weaker sections and cannot afford the expensive education from abroad countries. The government of AP state is providing the financial assistance to more than 13 lakh students who wants to pursue their education from the foreign countries.
Students can apply for the scheme from August 1st to September 30th and from January 1st to February 29th.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Eligibility
- The selected candidates who will get the admission in top 100 universities, are eligible for the 100% financial assistance of tuition fee.
- The selected candidates who will get the admission in 101 to 200 ranked universities, are eligible for the 50% financial assistance of tuition fee.
- The students who belong to EBS, BC, SC or any other section who come under minority section, are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All the students who have below 8 lakh rupees annual income can apply for this Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Students who acquired 60 percent marks in their graduation level and are qualify for the Masters degree, who wants to do MBBS from abroad universities must have qualified the NEET.
- Students who obtain the admission in top 101 – 200 ranking institution throughout the world, can get the refund of up to 50% or 50 lakh rupees.
- Students who have done any degree, ITI or Polytechnic are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is necessary that student will get the admission in the university or institute which is set by the government to become eligible for this scheme.
- Government aided or government college.
- Private colleges affiliated to state boards/universities.
- Applicant should not own any kind of four-wheeler to become eligible for this scheme.
- The family of student must not own more than 25d acres of agricultural land or more than 10 acres of wetland.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Student have cleared the IELTS, GMAT, TOEFL, GRE exam to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The foreign university in which the students is taking admission must be recognized. It is necessary to become eligible for this scheme.
- Students must have Valid Passport.
- Students can also change their university, research or course of study.
- Students have to apply for the visa to visit to the abroad for education. It it their own responsibility, government will not have anything to do with it.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 Documents Required
- Aadhar card of applicant
- Income certificate.
- Details of Bank account.
- Minority certificate like EWS or BPL certificate.
- Residential proof.
- Non taxpayer declaration.
- Receipt of admission fee.
- Certificate of college admission.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Courses
|Any other Under graduate degree|
|Or any post graduate degree.|
Universities at Different Countries
Students can take admission in any top 200 universities or institutes of the countries like USA, UK, Switzerland, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, France, South Korea, Australia, Germany, Canada, Netherlands, Argentina, Malaysia, Taiwan, Denmark, Russia, Sweden, Ireland, Mexico, Finland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia Austria, Chile, Ireland, Spain, and many other.
JVVD Guidelines PDF
You can read the guidelines or also visit to the below provided link to check the complete PDF of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Guidelines: –
- On the presenting of immigration card, the government will give the first installment of the financial assistance. And after the result of first semester, the second installment will be provided. After the result of second semester, the third installment will be provided and when the last semester will be completed and the marksheet uploaded on the official website then the forth or last installment will be provided.
- To the MBBS or PHD students the semester wise fee will be compensated.
- All the students who have less than 8 lakh rupees per annum income and belong to economically weaker sections and whose age is 35 years or less than 35 are eligible for this scheme.
- The students will be selected by the chief secretary.
- The notice regarding Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme is issued two times in a year. From month January and May and from September and December.
- Previously the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme was applicable for only some selected countries but today the students can take admission in any top 200 institutes around whole world.
- Now there is no limit for the no of students selected for the benefit of this scheme like previously only 100 ST, 1000 BC, 300 SC, 500 minorities, or 400 Kapu were eligible to get the benefit of this scheme which is very less but now there is no such limit.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Benefits
AP state students will get reimburse by the Andhra Pradesh government in 4 equal installments directly transferred to their bank accounts, so that they can pursue their higher education from the top 200 university of any foreign country as per QS ranking.
Selection Process Under AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The students who get the admissions in top 100 universities in any foreign country, are eligible to get the 100% financial assistance of their tuition fee.
- And the students who get the admission in next 101 to 200 universities in any foreign country, are eligible for the 50% financial assistance of their tuition fee.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 Application Form Apply
All the students who want to apply for the AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme, they have to visit to the official website called www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. follow the steps below.
- Go to the official portal of YSR Navasakam portal.
- The homepage of website will open.
- Click on the option called downloads.
- Then, click on the JVD fee reimbursement proforma option.
- Then, the form will open on your current screen.
- Download the form and then take the print out of it.
- Then fill the form manually. Enter all the required details such as your name, parents name, village volunteer, your bank account information, previous education marks, course you are pursuing in foreign country, university details etc.
- Attach the required documents with your form.
- Then, submit your form to the concerned department.
- And you are done with your Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 application applying process.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 Application Status Check
- Firstly, go to the official website of payment status.
- Then, you will be redirected to the homepage of the website, here you need to enter the bill number.
- Then, click on the option called enter.
- After this fill your registration id and then click on the option called submit.
- Then, click on the Check JVD scheme second installment payment status 2022 option.
- The application regarding details will open on your screen.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Status||Check Here|
|AP Govt Schemes||Visit Here|