Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online 2022 | Official Website pmjay.gov.in | Login Procedure| Status Check Details | Eligibility Criteria | Direct Link.
Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the Indian Government has started the Ayushman Bharat Card Yojana. Under this yojana, the beneficiaries will be provided the Ayushman Bharat id card through which the beneficiary will be able to get the free treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees. this treatment will be done in any hospital listed under this scheme.
The registration mode is available in both online as well as offline. The eligibility criteria to register for this scheme is, the applicant must be an age of 16 years to 59 years and must be an Indian Citizen. If the family income of the applicant is less than 2.5 lakh rupees only then he will be able to get the benefit of this scheme. If the person belongs to a rich family or is a wealthy person then he is not eligible to apply of this scheme.
The pmjay.gov.in is the official website for the online registration. Once you are done with you registration process then you can check your Ayushman Bharat Card Status Online. The status check steps are provided below. Once your application will get approved then you can Download the PDF of your Ayushman Bharat Card and also take the print out of it for the future reference.
Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online 2022
If you don’t know about the Ayushman Bharat Card then let us given some details about this card. The Ayushman Bharat Card is a digital ID card through which a person will be able to get a benefit of up to 5 lakh rupees. the treatment will be provided in any hospital listed under this scheme.
A person who wants to get the benefit of this scheme, they have to apply for it. The applying procedure is available on both online as well as offline mode.
If you want to apply online then you need to visit to the official website @ pmjay.gov.in. the complete steps are also provided in the below article. you can check that out. And if you want to apply offline then you need to visit to the concerned Department to Apply for this Card.
Once you are done with your applying process then keep checking the status of your card. After this approval of your application, you will be able to download the PDF of your Ayushman Card. You can also take the print out of your card if you want too. The status check procedure of the Ayushman Bharat Card is also mentioned below.
Ayushman Card Online Registration 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022|
|Managed by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of the Card||Ayushman Bharat Card|
|Beneficiary||Any Indian Citizen|
|Benefit||Free Treatment upto 5 Lakh Rupees|
|Age Eligibility||16 years to 59 years|
|Applying Mode||Online and Offline|
|Included Diseases||All Crucial Diseases|
|Required Documents for Apply||Valid Mobile Number, Aadhar Card and Valid Email Id|
|Complete Beneficiaries||More than 50 Crores|
|Ayushman Portal of Card PDF Download||Pmjay.gov.in|
All the people who meet the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme can do their online registration for this scheme by visiting to the official website i.e., pmjay.gov.in in the below article the direct link of the website is provided. And other necessary details related to the Ayushman card is also provided in the below article such as: – steps by steps registration procedure, card status check procedure, benefits of this scheme and other important details. So, you can go through the full article if you want to know the complete details.
The beneficiaries will get the free treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees under this scheme. The free treatment will be given to the registered person on any hospital listed under this scheme.
Pmjay.gov.in Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2022
- The Ayushman Cards are distributed under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
- You can visit to the official website @pmjay.gov.in and can do your online registration for Ayushman Card.
- Under this Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme, the treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees is totally free.
- To apply for PM Ayushman Bharat Card, you need to have Aadhar Card, Valid Mobile Number and Address.
- After apply for your Ayushman card you care advised to check the status of your card regularly.
- After the approval of your Ayushman card application, you will be able to download your Ayushman Bharat Card PDF.
What is the Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Card Apply
- Only the people whose age is between 16 to 59 years, are eligibility to apply for this scheme.
- All the people who belong to SC or ST category can also apply for this scheme.
- The approval must be shown at the kiosk to get health benefits.
- For this Ayushman Card only those families can apply who have less than 2.5 lakh per annum income.
How to Apply Online for the Ayushman Bharat Card at pmjay.gov.in?
If you want to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card online registration then you can follow the below provided steps: –
- Firstly, go to the official website of pmjay.gov.in.
- Here, click on the button called Am I eligible.
- Then, enter all the asked details in the Ayushman Bharat Card Application Form.
- After filling the form, once again check the details carefully.
- Then, click on the button called submit.
- After this you just have to wait for the authority approval.
- After the approval of your form, you will be able to download the PDF of Ayushman Bharat Card.
- This is how you can your Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Online.
What are the Benefits of Ayushman Card
The government of India is managing the Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme. Under this scheme, a person who registered himself in this scheme will get the benefit of free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakhs from the any hospitals which are listed on the official website of Ayushman Bharat. Under these services the paperless procedure is adopted.
How to Check Status of Ayushman Card on pmjay.gov.in
- Visit to the official website pmjay.gov.in.
- Here, login with your phone number.
- Then, click on the button called pmjay.gov.in. status.
- And this is how you can check your Ayushman Bharat Card Status.
|Apply Online for Ayushman Card||Apply Here|
|Status Check of Ayushman Card||Check Here|
|Central Govt Schemes||Visit Here|
What is the Eligibility to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card?
- A person should be an Indian citizen and must be an age of 16 years to 59 years.
Official website of Ayushman Bharat Health Card Apply?
- The pmjay.gov.in is the official website to apply for Ayushman Bharat Health Card.
What is the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Card?
- Under this Ayushman Card, the beneficiary will get the treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees for free.
Required Documents to apply for Ayushman Health Card 2022?
- Candidate need to have an email id, Aadhar card and a valid phone number to apply for this Ayushman Health Card.