Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Details Apply Online, eligibility, Required Documents, Applying Procedure, Area Implemented Under Dalit Bandhu Scheme, Benefits, Features, Objective, Helpline Number.
Recently, the Telangana state government has launched a new scheme for Dalit Community in Telangana named Dalit bandhu scheme. As we see the government often released many schemes for the upliftment and to empower Dalit community in India. So, this new scheme called Dalit bandhu scheme is also released by the state government to provide financial incentives to the Dalits.
To know about the complete details such as scheme eligibility, Required Documents, Applying Procedure and other details read the following article.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Apply Online
Telangana Dalit bandhu scheme launched by Telangana state for the Dalits in the state. This scheme is started to empower Dalit people and to increase entrepreneurship among them. The Dalit bandhu scheme is called the biggest cash transfer scheme in India. The families who will register under this scheme will get an incentive of 10 lakh rupees by the government.
Total 11900 families are selected for providing the benefit of this scheme by the elective Dalit representative and CM in the meeting. Now the families who will get this financial incentive can start their business with the help of this Rs. 10 lakhs without a bank guarantee.
The total amount of this scheme is Rs. 1200 crore.
Overview of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme|
|Started by||Telangana state government|
|Will be implemented through||CM K Chandrasekhar Rao (soon to be released)|
|Objective of the Scheme||Financial Assistance|
|Financial Assistance of||10 lakh Rupees|
|Total Budget for the Scheme||1200 crore rupees|
|Beneficiary||Dalits of Telangana State|
|Total Beneficiaries||11900 Families|
|Registration Mode||Online and Offline|
Area Implemented Under Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The state government will provide the benefit of Dalit bandhu scheme to the beneficiaries.
- The Telangana State government has stated that this scheme is begin for the Dalit community benefit.
- The chief motive of releasing this scheme is to provide better living to the Dalit community by providing better opportunities to them.
- The opinions of Dalit families are also asked by the government officials through survey by visiting to their colonies.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Benefits
There are some benefits of the Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme that the eligible people can take by doing their online registration under for this scheme. Read below: –
- The Telangana state government is going to provide financial assistance to the Dalit community people in Telangana under this scheme. This is because the Dalit community is the most backward community in the State.
- The chief minister of Telangana state will himself monitor this scheme.
- This scheme will help in encourage the entrepreneurship as well as employment in the state. and the Dalit people will starts becoming financially strong.
- Total Rs. 1200 crore will be spent under this scheme to empower the people of Dalit caste in the state.
Benefit and Features of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- The Telangana Dalit bandhu scheme is launch by the state government for the welfare and betterment of Dalit community people in the state.
- Each family selected under this scheme will be given the incentive of Rs. 10 lakhs.
- This scheme was held between the elected Dalit representatives and CM of the state.
- This scheme will be going to be the biggest cash transfer scheme in India.
- In order to start the business, the families will get this financial incentive of 10 lakh rupees without any bank guarantee.
- Total 11900 families will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The total budget for this scheme is Rs. 1200 crore.
- The Telangana Dalit bandh scheme will be implemented on pilot basis in Huzurabad assembly constituency.
- Before making the guidelines of TS Dalit bandhu scheme, the officials are also sent to the colonies to interact with the families to know about their views.
- The families will be explained the objectives of this scheme by the officers.
- The scheme implementation monitoring, creating safety fund and result evaluating will be focused by the pilot project.
- District collector will be managing this fund.
- Towards the fund, the beneficiary needs to deposit a minimum amount.
- The Dalits will be provided the reservation in issuing licenses for wine shops, rice mills, fertilizer shops, medical shops etc. by the government.
- By implementing the electronic chip into the identity card, the Government will also monitor the progress of this scheme which will be issued by the government.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Objective
The chief motive of the Telangana Dalit bandhu scheme is to empower the Dalit community in the state. the families who will be selected under this scheme will be provided the financial assistance of Rs. 10 lakh rupees. total 11900 families will be selected for the benefit of this scheme. The standard of living of Dalit people will increase though this scheme. And they will become more self-dependent. The ratio of unemployment will automatically decrease after the implementation of this Telangana Dalit bandhu scheme in the state.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility
If you wants to apply for this scheme then you have to know about the Eligibility Criteria first. here you can read the eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- The applicant must come under the BPL line.
- Only the Dalit community belonged people can take advantage of this scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Required Documents
There are some required documents to apply for this scheme as follows: –
- Aadhar card,
- Applicant’s bank account details,
- Voter ID card,
- Caste Certificate,
- Phone Number,
- Address Proof.
- Applicant should be a permanent citizen of Telangana state.
- Should belong to the Dalit community.
- Valid email id,
- Ration card.
https://www.telangana.gov.in is the official website to apply for this scheme.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme Apply Online
The Dalit Bandhu Scheme is recently released by the Telangana state. Right now the government have not released any details about online applying procedure of this scheme. The information which government has released and announced till yet, is fully mentioned in this article. So right now, we don’t know the online application applying procedure but as soon as the government will release any information regarding this, we will surely update that here. So, stay connected with us to get the future updates. till then keep read required documents to apply for this scheme.
Yet not released
The Telangana state government will soon release this scheme in the state. Right now, the government has not released any official helpline number regarding this scheme . As soon as the government will release any new update regarding this scheme, we will surely update that here too.
Who all can apply for this Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
- As you already got an idea by the name of this scheme, the Dalit Families will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
What amount of financial amount will be provided under this scheme?
- Total 10 lakh rupees incentive will be provided under this scheme to the Dalits per family.
What is the object of Telangana Dalit bandhu scheme?
- Empowering the Dalit community and making them self employed is the main objective of this scheme.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Telangana Govt Schemes||Visit Here|