Get the details about Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisaan Aay Badhotri Yojana 2022. Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana, Delhi Kisan Aay Badhotri Yojana 2022
The Delhi government has released a new Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana for Farmers. Under this scheme the farmers can give the permission. Regarding installing free solar panel to the private companies on their farmland’s one third area. The farmers will earn extra money with this yojana, as they will be provided one lakh rupees on per acre. They will also get the 6% annual increase which will continue for 25 years. The private companies will give Rs 4.04 lakh rupees per acre as a rent to the farmers on the 25th year.
The Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri yojana is launched to increase the annual income of the Indian farmers. With this scheme farmers will be age to earn three or four time more income as compare to their annual income. If they will give the permission to the private companies to install free solar panel in their one third farmland.
This scheme is will be very helpful for the welfare of the Indian farmers. It will help farmers financial support. This scheme is not only helpful for farmers but also for our environment. As this scheme has an aim of reducing pollution in India by using the solar panels.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Yojana 2022
The Delhi solar energy policy has been conceived by the government to promote solar energy. Under the Delhi solar energy policy. The process of setting up solar units is going on in most of the government technical institutes, govt schools, buildings and courts etc. On January 2021, In the Delhi UT. Almost 4664 solar power units had been installed with an aggregated capacity of 193 MW.
Under this mukhyamantri kisan aay badhotary yojana, around 200 acres of lank has been offered by the farmers for the installation of solar power plant.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana For Farmers
To increase the income of farmers, the Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana has been launched by the Delhi government. Get the information about this scheme in detail: –
- Under this scheme, farmers can allow private companies to install free solar panels in their farmlands.
- Only a one third part of the farmer’s farmland will be taken buy the private companies to install solar panel.
- It will be beneficial for farmers as they will be provided one lakh rupees per acre. As a rent by the private companies on the 25th year with the 6% increase P.A.
- Rs. 4.04 lakh rupees will be provided to the farmers by the private companies, from 25th year onward.
- Farmers don’t have to pay any kind of cost to plant solar power on their agricultural land.
- To ensure easy passing of tractors and for other farming related activating, the solar panels will install 3.5 meter above to the land surface.
- A free electricity of 1000 units per year will be provided the farmers for each acre of land.
- The farmers earn around 20 to 30 thousand per acre annual income from the agriculture produce in the current times. Once these solar panels will be installed in the farmlands then they will get extra money and it will income their annual income.
- The 1 MW solar power plant can generate approximately 13 lakh units of electricity per annum. And for the installations of it around six acres of land will be required.
- With the idea of this farm solar scheme, around 300 crores to 400 crore rupees have been saved by the Delhi government. Through the help of this free solar energy the pollution problem of Delhi will reduce. And farmers will also be able to earn more than usual.
Delhi Kisan Aay Badhotri Yojana 2022
There are many governments department of Delhi who have signed an agreement with solar power developers. The departments are as follows: Delhi Jal Board, Public works, Health works, etc. Before this scheme, many government departments purchase per unit electricity on 9 rupees on a commercial rate. But after this scheme has been launched the department are getting per unit electricity at 4 to 5 rupees.
Under this scheme farmers do not have to pay any money to the private companies or to any one. They just have to allow the private companies to install solar panel onto their land. And farmers will get the rent from private companies.