Get the details about (Apply & Download) Karnataka Ration Card Status at ahara.kar.nic.in, Benefits, Status, Types of Ration Cards, Documents Required, Name Check in the List, Helpline Numbers.
The department of food and civil supplies is now inviting the online application form of Karnataka ration card 2022 at ahara.kar.nic.in. all the people who want to apply can do their registration now. The online as well as offline procedure is available to apply for the ration card. The people who want to apply offline they can take the print out of the application form after downloading it the PDF format and then fill it manually and then submit to the concerned department.
In the below article you can check the full details about Online Applying Procedure, Status Check Procedure, Its Benefits, Download PDF, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Helpline and Name Check in the New List of Ration Card 2022. So, keep reading till the end of this article.
(Apply & Download) Karnataka Ration Card Status at ahara.kar.nic.in
In India the ration card of a person is very important. In the Karnataka state, to handle all the activities regarding the people ration card, a portal has been made. and the ministry of food and supplies undertakes all the activities of the ration card.
The benefit of the ration card is that in the Karnataka state, the poor people can get the subsidized goods. There are variety of ration cards in Karnataka state, for the different types of people.
Benefit of Karnataka Ration Card
There are so many benefits of the ration cards. and there are various types of ration cards for different people in the below section we provide the details regarding 4 different ration cards. the motive behind making this ration card is to provide the subsidized goods to the poor people.
Also Visit: –
|Labour Card- Apply Here, Download & Status Check|
|Nai Pahal Scheme Odisha :Wedding Kit For Newly Married Couples|
|Vidhwa Pension UP, State Wise List 2022 | Register at sspy.gov.in|
Ration Card List Karnataka
- First is priority house hold ration card also called (PHH).
- Second is Annapurna yojana ration card (AY).
- Third is Antyodaya anna yojana ration card (AAY).
- And the fourth is non-priority categories (NPHH).
The PHH ration card: – is only for the rural households belonging people.
- Under PHH ration card people will be given rice at Rs. 3 per Kg, Coarse grains at Rs. 1 per kg and Wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg.
The AAY ration card: – is only for the below 15000 rupees income families.
- These households will get wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg and rice at Rs. 3 per kg
The AY ration card: – is provided to the people who are poor and also having age over 65 years.
- These house holds will get wheat at Rs. 2 per Kg, Coarse Grains at Rs. 1 per Kg and Rice at Rs. 3 per Kg.
Last the NPHH: -is unable to gain the benefit of subsidized food grains.
- Overview of Karnataka Ration Card List Village Wise
|Article Type||Registration, Status Check, State Wise List|
|Scheme Name||Ration Card|
|Initiated Through||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Motive of this Scheme||To Provide Ration Card|
|Types of Ration Cards||NPHH (Non Priority Households), PHH (Priority Households, AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana, AY (Annapurna Yojana)|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka State Residents|
|Registration and Status Check||Online Mode|
Offline Procedure to Apply
To download the pdf form of application form of Karnataka ration card application can visit to the official website called ahara.kar.nic.in here both the online as well as offline procedure is mentioned of Karnataka ration card apply. You can download the form from here. After download the form fill it manually. Attach the required documents with it and then submit the application form to the concerned authority.
Ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a citizen of Karnataka state.
- All the people who are newlyweds are eligible to get the benefit of this ration card.
- The people who don’t have the ration card previously they can apply for it.
- The applicants who’s ration card got lost and any other thing happened to their ration card and now they don’t have any ration card they all can apply for their new ration card.
- The new ration card issue in Karnataka will be based on family economic condition and household income.
Also Check: –
|PPAS PDS Odisha login 2022 at ppas.pdsodisha.gov.in|
|(Registration) Pardhan Mantri Samagra Swasthya Yojana 2022|
Documents Required for Ration Card in Karnataka
- Photocopy of Aadhar card, Voter ID card, driving license.
- Current valid email id and phone number of the applicant.
- Income certificate photocopy.
- One photograph of applicant that should be passport size.
- Photocopy of the Age certificate of the family head.
- Photograph of applicant (passport size).
- Self-declaration and certificate issued by Pradhan.
www.ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card Application 2022
All eligible candidates can apply for the Karnataka ration card. Follow the steps below: –
- Firstly, go to the official website i.e., ahara.kar.nic.in.
- Then, click on the E-Services option form the main menu at the homepage of the website.
- You will see the option called E-Ration card, just scroll over the option and then click on the option called new ration card.
- A new page will open, here select the language you are suitable with.
- After this, click on the option called new ration card request.
- Now you have to choose the card type like NPHH which is for APL ration card, or PHH which is for BPL ration card.
- After selection the card type, you will be asked a question, just answer that question related to the ration card.
- Then, in the new page the online application form will open.
- Here you need to select the district, acknowledgement number and taluk.
- Then, click on the option called Go.
- Then, enter all the details correctly and complete the form.
- Then just submit it and you are done with your form filling procedure.
- Applicant have to do the payment of 100 rupees per copy while receiving their ratin cards from the concerned authorities.
www.ahara.kar.nic.in Ration Card Application Status
- Go to the official website i.e., https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Home/EServices
- then, in the homepage of the website click on the link called E-status.
- After this, click on the link called status of the new/defending ration card.
- Then, to check the ration card status go to the respective district link.
- After this, click on the option called application status of new ration card and verify the details.
Check Name in Karnataka Ration Card List 2022
The people show have applied for the Karnataka new ration card they can check their name by visiting to the below given link: –
Karnataka ration card list
Helpline Number Karnataka Ration Card
Food, civil supplies and consumer affairs department and the department of legal metrology, evolution soudha, Bangalore- 560001.
- Official website- ahara.kar.nic.in
- Helpline number- 1967
- Contact number (toll free)- 1800-425-9339
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Karnataka Govt Schemes||Visit Here|
6 thoughts on “(Apply & Download) Karnataka Ration Card Status at ahara.kar.nic.in”