Get the full details about how you an apply online for the Labour Card, and how to check status, downloading process, state wise links, the eligibility criteria, and benefits etc.
In Indian there are many workers who works under various sector of industry and society. The Ministry of Labour and employment handles the Labour related issues in India. So, for the welfare of the workers, the Indian government have provided special card called Labour card to the workers.
In this article we will provide you the full information regarding this Labour Card, how you can apply for it, what is the Eligibility Criteria, and Benefit etc.
Labour Card- Apply Here, Download & Status Check
the Ministry of Labour and employment is a kind of ministry who works for the welfare of the workers of the country. This ministry is established by Indian government. The main motive of creating this ministry is the welfare of workers of our country. The majority party of India lives in a very low income and lots of them works as a Labour and works in agricultures sectors etc.
These workers are given the identification card by the government called labour card under with, they are provided many benefits. The financial as well as other facilities as given to the Labourers and their family members. If any people want to bet the benefit of this card, then they need fulfil the requirements first and have to submit the application form.
There are two types of card first is building Labour card and second is social Labour card. The workers who do agricultural work such as farming are able to apply for the social card and the people who do building related work such as who are properly licensed contractor can apply for the building card.
Labour Card Download
|Article Name||Labour Card Apply Online, Download & Status Check|
|Department Name||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Benefits||Beneficiaries and their family members will get financial aid.|
|Online Website||Various portal for different states.|
Labour Card Main Purpose
Providing the financial aid to all the poor workers is the main objective of providing this labour card. They will be provided a unique number on their card and will be provided many benefits from the central or state government.
What are the Benefits of Labour Card
- The card holder as well as their family members will be given the benefit of it.
- Under the various Indian schemes, the card holders will be given facility of free health insurance.
- The beneficiary will be able to get a mortgage loan.
- There are many schemes under with labour holders will get facility of free education and can also get free education for their children in exchange of this financial aid.
- The card holders’ children will be given the scholarships.
- The card holder will also get the financial help for the wedding of their daughters.
- The card holder will get the financial benefit to buy shovels and are also provided some other equipment’s.
- The card holders are provided with assistance for two women at pregnancy and during childbirth.
- Will be given assistance for skill enhancement.
- All the card holders’ families will be provided the financial aid will any thing happens to the worker during work.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Labour Card
- The age of the labor our in between the 18 to 40 years.
- Labour must be an Indian citizen.
- If a worker pay tax in united states, then they will not get the benefit of this card.
- Labour needs to have the permanent resident of the state.
- If a worker is a member of any of these organized sectors such as NPS, ESIC, or EPF then they will not able to get the benefit of this card.
- If a labour has the remuneration of 15000 plus rupees every month, then they are not eligible.
- If a labor is working in an unorganized job, then they are eligible for its benefit.
Documents Required for Labour Card Application Form
- Email id.
- Aadhaar card/Election Card
- Five, six passport size photos of labour
- Bank account details for money transfer
- Valid phone number
- Ration card
Also Visit: –
|Vidhwa Pension UP, State Wise List 2022 | Register at sspy.gov.in|
|PPAS PDS Odisha login 2022 at ppas.pdsodisha.gov.in|
|(Registration) Pardhan Mantri Samagra Swasthya Yojana 2022|
Labour Card Apply Online
- The candidates who want to apply for labour card they need to apply online for it. Just follow the steps mentioned below for your card registration.
- Go to the official website of the labour department of your state.
- Then, the homepage of the website will open on your screen here, you need to find the new labour card registration option.
- Once your find the option then click on it.
- Then, next page will open, in this page, enter your details like your full name, your Aadhar card details, district, valid phone number, email id, and enter the OTP on the provided column of this form.
- After this click on the button called submit and you are done with your registration.
Labour Card Online Status Check
Once you are done with your labour card online registration and now wants to check the status of your labour card application. Then you can read the below provided details about the card status check.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the labour department of your state.
- Then, find the track your application option you will find this option form the services section.
- Then, just click on that option.
- After this, in the next page you need to provide some important details.
- Form the drop-down menu select the department. Then select the applying option. And then fill your application number.
- After this, fill your name and click on the button called search.
- After all these steps, a next page will open in which you will see all the details regarding your card status.
Official portal of Ministry of labour and employment: –
|Sarkari Yojanas||Visit Here|
7 thoughts on “(Registration) Labour Card- Apply Here, Download & Status Check”