Ladli Beti Scheme Apply Online | Ladli Beti Scheme Fully Digitized | Govt Fully Digitized Ladli Beti Scheme. Provides Full Transparency | ladli Beti Scheme Latest Update by the J&K Govt.
In this article you will get the Details about Ladli Beti Scheme Fully Digitized By the UT Government. If you wants to get the information about Ladli Beti Scheme then you can read this complete article.
The Ladli Beti scheme was launched in the 1st April 2015, by the government of Jammu and Kashmir UT. This scheme was started by the government to decrease the declining female sex ratio in the UT. This scheme also stated with the intension to help the girl parents financially. So, that she will not become burden on their parents during her marriage. Recently, on the date 30th September 2022 the Government of Jammu and Kashmir have digitized the Ladli Beti Scheme fully to provide the transparency to the beneficiaries.
The timeline of 45 days has been set by the administration for the completion of the status of an application for this scheme. An end-to-end digitized e-service has been launched by the Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta for the Ladli Beti Scheme designed and developed by the NIC. Which is a single platform for the submission and tracking of applications with no human intervention. There are many benefits of this service such as the beneficiary will be able to check and track their application status.
Ladli Beti Scheme Apply Online
On the date 1st April 2015 this Ladli Beti scheme was launched by the Jammu and Kashmir Government. This scheme was started for small girl child of Jammu and Kashmir UT. Under this scheme the government will provide the benefit of 1,000 Rupees. Per Month to the girl child born on or after the date 1st April 2015.
This amount will be created to the benefits bank account directly through the DBT mode. This benefit will be credited to the beneficiary bank account till the age of 14 years. And once the girl will become 21 years of age. Then she can debit that amount which will be Approximately 6.50 lakh rupees.
For provided this amount to the beneficiary a separate account of the girl child will be made by the government. There will not be any other amount credited in this account other than the Ladli Beti scheme benefit. To acquire the benefit of this scheme, the girl child family income must not exceed the Rs. 75,000 per annum only then they will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Overview of Ladli Beti Scheme J & K
|Scheme name||Ladli Beti Scheme|
|Article Name||Ladli Beti Scheme Fully Digitized by the Government|
|Scheme firstly stated on||1st April 2015|
|Benefit||The girl child of Jammu and Kashmir born on or after 1st April 2015 will be provided the Rs. 1000 per month till the age of 14 years. (Total amount provide at the end: – 6.50 lakh)|
|beneficiaries||J & K Girl child Born after 1st April 2015|
|Objective||to decrease the declining female sex ratio in the UT and to support girl family for their daughter marriage.|
What is Ladli Beti Scheme Fully Digitized
Recently, the UT government has announced on the date of 30th September 2022 that the Ladli Beti scheme has been fully digitized by the government. So now onward, the beneficiary will be able to check and track their application status through online mode. Now they don’t need to visit any concerned department to known about their Ladli Beti scheme application form status.
The administration has set the timeline of only 45 days. So, the officers who are dealing with this Ladli Beti Scheme, they have to complete their application status within these days only.
The Chief Secretary Mr. Arun Kumar Mehta has launched this end-to-end digitized e-service single window platform for the submission as well as the tracking of the application forms. This platform has been developed and designed b the NIC.
Benefit of Ladli Beti Scheme Digitization
The main benefit of Ladli Beti Scheme full digitization is this that now people who have registered under this scheme and who are the beneficiaries of this scheme will be able to get the information clearly. It will provide more transparency to the beneficiaries.
Objective of Ladli Beti Scheme
The main objective of the Ladli Beti Scheme is this that the Government is concerned about the decreasing female sex ration in the UT. So, they want to stop this decline of the female sex ration by providing them the financial benefit of 1000 Rupees. Per Month till the age of 14 years. This amount is also provided to the beneficiary as a help for to the gild child family for the marriage of their daughter. So, that the girl will not become burden for their parents.
Phases of Jammu and Kashmir Ladli Beti Scheme: –
- 1st Phase: – after the last installment received in the account, the Recurring deposit for 14 years having date of completion as one month.
- 2nd Phase: – the Cumulative Term Deposit for seven years.
- Monthly amount deposited is Rs. 1000/-
Benefit of Ladli Beti Scheme
- Firstly, the decline of Female Sex Ration will decrease in the J and K UT.
- Secondly, the parents of the girl child will not have to take stress about their daughter marriage expenses.
- Third, the girl will be able to do the things. And will be able to live her life as she wants to live.
If any one wants to apply for this scheme. Then, there are some criteria which are necessary to be followed by the beneficiaries. Read the criteria below: –
- This scheme is only for the Girl Child. Not for boys.
- The girl child must be born on or after the 1st April 2015 only then they will be eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The girl child must be a permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir. The girl child of other state of India are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the girl family must not exceed the 75,000 rupees.
Important Documents for Registration
- the proper form filling and submission of that form successfully by the beneficiary is necessary to acquire the benefit of this scheme.
- the KYC norms of Guardian or parent.
How to Apply Online for J & K Ladli Beti Scheme Application Form
If you also meet all the eligibility criteria which have been mentioned by us in the above article. And wants to apply under this scheme. So that you can acquire the monthly benefit provided by the UT government to the beneficiary then you can follow the steps Below. We have explained all the steps in a very simplest form. so read the steps carefully: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir which is www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir/
- Here, you need to click on the link called Click here to apply for Ladli Beti Scheme. for the homepage.
- In the homepage you will see this link under the section called go live services.
- After this, the login page will open.
- You need to complete your login procedure here, by providing the login id and password. Captcha code and also provide other asked details.
- After this, you need to click on the ink called citizen registration.
- After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the CSC Digital Seva Connect page.
- To do your CSC ID login by visit to the any nearest CSC and can fill your application form for J and K Ladli Beti Scheme for 2022 from there.
IMPORTANT NOTE: –
The Amount which will be provided under this scheme to the beneficiary will be debited by the beneficiary only after attaining the age of 21 years old. If for any reason something happened to the girl or the girl died before attained the 21 years of age. Then that amount will not be given to her family or parents. The amount will directly go back in the hands of Government of the UT. And that account of the girl which was made to credit and provide the Ladli Beti Scheme benefited amount, will be automatically closed by the government.