Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022-23 | Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Online Applying Procedure | Laptop Distribution Merit List.
The Odisha State government has started a free laptop distribution scheme (Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana). Under Odisha Free Laptop Scheme, the Odisha state eligible students will get laptops for free. The students who are in their 11th and 12th class can avail the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is started to help the poor students in their studies. Students who are financial weak and cannot afford the smart phones or laptops for their studies can do their registration under this scheme.
Go through the complete article to know about each and every detail regarding this scheme so that you can easily make your online registration for the benefit of free laptop scheme Odisha and also check the merit list procedure below.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022-23
All the Odisha state students who are facing the financial problems can apply for this scheme. If the student will gets selected under this scheme then they will get free laptop by the Odisha state government. This scheme has been started by the state government to help students of the state. As we had seen that in the Covid 19 period schools and colleges have started teaching through online mode on online video apps.
In these times Lots of students suffered because they did not have smartphone or laptops to attend their online classes. And also, as a student having a smartphone or laptop for studies is a very necessary thing. So that is why the Odisha state government have started this yojana. Under this yojana the eligible students will get free laptop for their studies. Students have to do lots of online work like projects, assignments, searching important information, presentations. So, this free laptop will be very helpful for them.
Students who want to apply for this scheme can apply by following the provided procedure in the below article. Before applying firstly go through the eligibility criteria, required documents and other necessary details also. We have mentioned every necessary detail in this article.
Overview of Laptop Distribution Scheme for Meritorious Students
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022-23|
|Launched By||Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched For||Odisha State Meritorious Students|
Laptop Distribution 2022
The interested students firstly have to check the eligibility criteria that whether they are eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme or not. Here are some required documents mentioned in the below section: –
- Aadhaar card,
- Age Proof,
- Address Proof,
- 12th class marksheet,
- Education certificates,
- Caste Certificate.
All the students who are thinking to apply for Odisha free laptop distribution scheme, can check the eligibility criteria to which are necessary to apply: –
- Only the Odisha state students can apply under this scheme.
- The age of the students must be between the 18 years to 25 years.
- Should must be studying in the government school of Odisha state.
- Only the students studying in the 12th class, are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All the students applied for CHSE final Exam will be taken into deliberation.
- Only the students who will score good marks will be eligible to get the free laptop.
- Students who will get the UP-chart degree will be taken into consideration.
- Students need to score 70% or more than 70% marks in final examination.
- Under this scheme, the Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University has been included.
Odisha Free Laptop Registration Dates
|Starting Date to Apply for the Scheme||29the March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||15th August 2022|
Benefits of Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
There are many benefits of Odisha Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yoajan (Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022). Read the list below: –
- The young generation of Odisha state will get help in technological Advancement.
- Students will get help in their studies through this scheme.
- The laptops will be distributed among the beneficiaries of this scheme by 30 plus nodal centers.
- Around 15000 students will be provided the benefit of free laptop scheme.
- The students who will get highest merit in their schools will be distributed the laptops.
How to Apply for Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme?
If you want to apply online for Odisha laptop distribution scheme then follow the steps provided here: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website of laptop provided organization i.e., http://dheodisha.gov.in/
- Then, the homepage of the website will open. Here, click on the link related to the free laptop scheme download official notification.
- After this, read all the details provided in this notification.
- Then, fill the asked information in the Odisha free laptop scheme application form.
- after this, just attach the necessary documents with your Application form.
- After this, you need to submit the application form to the respective office/department/head office.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List 2022
If you have applied for the free laptop distribution scheme then you can check the merit list by following the steps provided here: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the laptop providing organization.
- After this, you will see the homepage of this official website. Here, click on the option called laptop distribution merit list.
- Then, the distribution list will open district wise on your device’s current screen.
- Here, if you got selected for the benefit of this scheme then your name will be there in this list.
- You can click on your name to see the further details.
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Odisha Govt Schemes||Visit Here|