In this article you will get to know about the PM Cares Fund, Key Points, PM Cares Fund Pan Number | objectives of PM Cares fund, Important facts, How PM Cares fund is different from other funds? So, Read the complete article.
Recently, on 22nd September 2022. Mr. Ratan Tata has been appointed by the government for the PM Cares fund as trustee. According to the prime minister office, Former supreme court judge KT Thomas, Former Deputy Lok Sabha speaker Kariya Munda, and Veteran Industrialist Ratan tata had been nominated as trustees for the pm cares fund. The PM Cares fund’s board of trustees meeting has been chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. This meeting was attended by the Union Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman, and Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
Let’s us describe you what is PM Cares fund? AND how you can donate in it: –
PM Cares Fund Pan Number
On the date of 28th March 2020, the PM Cares fun was created. Basically, the PM Cares fund is a fund which is created under the chairmanship of Prime Minster Narendra Modi Ji. The full form of this (PM Cares Fund) is Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation Fund. As we have also seen during covid 19 pandemic situation that lots of people or many countries suffered because of this virus. And people also suffered because the lack of money for their treatment. So for the emergency situation like these or for any kind of distress scenario, this PM Cares fund have been created by our government.
This PM Cares fund have been created after several demands of public to help the administration in the wake of Covid 19 emergency. The official website of pm cares fund is pmindia.gov.in, if anyone wants to get any information related to PM Cares fund then they can directly visit to the official website with the link provided in this article. Below you will got to know about the PM Cares Fund Pan Number and how you can donate?
PM Cares fund Account Details
- Account Name: – PM CARES
- Account number: – 2121PM20202
- IFSC code: – SBIN0000691
- Swift Code: – SBININBB104
How to do Donation on PM Cares Fund
- Firstly, go to the official website of pmindia.gov.in.
- Then, you will get the UPI and bank account details to do the donation.
- You will see the details such as: – Account Name- PM CARES
- Account Number: – 2121PM20202
- IFSC Code: – SBIN0000691
- SWIFT Code: – SBININBB104
- Bank name and branch name: – State Bank of Inia, New Delhi
- UPI ID of main Branch: – [email protected]
- Other than this, you can also do the donation through scanning QR Code. And paying through BHIM UPI app.
- You can select any options from the internet banking, UPI, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, RTGS/NEFT
Pardhan Mantri Cares Fund Donation Procedure
- Click on the “click here for online donation” on the official website.
- Then, the SBI website will open.
- After this, click on the donation.
- Fill the details such as name, country, email id, address, pan, nationality, phone number and donation amount.
- After this, you will see a confirmation.
- Then, select the payment mode.
- If you select the “other banks internet banking” then the list of banks will appear. You can have to select any one of these.
- Then, the login page of the bank selected will appear. Do the payment.
- Once you will complete the payment then you will see the donation receipt.
- The, 80G receipt for PM Cares fund is generated under the Print Receipt tab on the official website i.e. https://pmcares.gov.in/en/.
- You have to provide your mobile number and the transaction order number, key in the OTP that is sent on your mobile number.
PM Cares Fund Key Points
- In the PM Cares fund the chairman is the Prime Minister.
- And the Fund in this is Public Charitable Trust.
- The PM Cares Fund additional members are: – Home affairs Minister of India, Finance minister and Defense Minister.
- In the PM CARES fund, any person whosoever wants to donate even the smallest amount of money, they all will be able to donate. This fund accepts even the micro donations.
- This PM Cares fund is a great initiative by the government. The amount of this fund will be used for the protection of or country’s citizens or the fund will be used only when the disaster situation will happen.
Objectives of PM Cares fund
A public charitable trust has been set up under the name of PM cares Fund in order to provide the consolation to the people who got affected during the covid 19 pandemic situation. This fund was created in the year 2020 after the covid 10 outburst. The fund will be used to fight with the terrible incidents like Coronavirus in our country. The main motive behind releasing this charity trust is to combat with the distress and emergency situation in future.
To provide financial assistance, and money support in the emergency and distress situation in to the affected people of our country.
To support public of our country in any kind of health emergency of distress etc. this will also include the pharmaceutical facilities, upkeep of health care etc.
The Ministers such as Home Affairs minister of India, Defence minister, or Finance minster are the ex-officio trustees and the India Prime Minister is the EX-officio Chairman of PM Cares fund.
Importance PM Cares Fund
- Voluntary Contribution: – from the organizations or from individuals, any voluntary contributions or any budgetary support is not gotten by the fund.
- Tax Exemption: – The PM Cares fund is totally Tax Free. According to the 1961, 80G Income Tax Act.
- Social Responsibility: – as per the 2013 Companies Act, at least 2 percent of annual earnings must be dedicated by the businesses to the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, is they have minimum Rs 1000 crore annual revenue, minimum Rs.500 crore net worth and having minimum profit of Rs. 5 crores.
- Donations from Foreign countries: – if any foreign wants to donate under the PM Cares Fund, then they are free to donate any amount they want too. Because the PM Cares fund accepts the donations from foreign lands and the donations from foreign is acceptable under the foreign contribution regulation Act. As a public trust, the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund has received a public trust since 2011.
How PM Cares Fund is Different From Other Funds?
- If we talk about the difference between CMRF and PM Cares fund. Then, the very first difference is this, that the CM relief found is controlled by the state authorities while the PM Cares fund and SDMAs are ruled by the central laws.
- The Corporate social responsibility is considered in PM Cares fund but not in the CM’s Relief Fund.
- The SDMSs and CM’s relief funds not relies on donations but the PM Cares fund do rely on donations.
Disadvantages of PM Cares Fund
- Unlike other Funds, the PM Cares fund is not established under the any law or Indian constitution. Which is a concern because there is tax exemption in it, and it increase the worry about the utility of fund usage.
- It may convert into the for-profit organization because the PM Cares fund is not attached with the Government.
- The PM Cares fund, neither is under the central government of India or nor under the state government of India.