Get the details about (Apply Online) PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration, Status | PMKMY 2022 | Apply Online for PM kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 at maandhan.in. | Required Documents | Premium As Per Applicant Age | the benefits to the family | Disablement Benefits | Features.
In this article we will provide you the details about the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration, PMKMY 2022, Apply Online for PM kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 at maandhan.in., Required Documents, Premium As Per Applicant Age, the benefits to the family, Disablement Benefits, Features
The PM Kisan Mandhan yojana is one of the most popular schemes launched by the central government of India for the farmers. this scheme was started in the year 2019 on 9th August. under this scheme the small and marginal farmers who are between the age of 18 to 40 years and do farming of about 2 hectors, can apply online. the farmers who have their names recorded in the land records of states/UTs as on 1st August 2019 are eligibility to apply for this scheme.
For the farmers the arrangement of their pension after the age of 60 will be made by central government. The farmers will be provided Rs. 3000 rupees monthly as a pension under this scheme. But farmers to contribute a very litter amount Starts from 55 rupees to 200 rupees per month till the age of 40. The detailed information regarding the age and contribution amount is provided below. So, get the full details in the below article.
Ticket Booking! India Vs South Africa T20 Schedule 2022 | Prices | Players | Venue
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration
The PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana was launched by the Prime minister Mr. Narendra Modi ji. Under this scheme the central government will provide monthly Rs. 3000 to the farmers who are above the 50 years of age.
This pension will be directly credited in their bank accounts. The central government launched this scheme to help the poor farmer in their elderly age. The PM Modi’s aims are to enroll about 2 crore farmers under this PMKMY for the benefit of pension scheme.
[Ticket Price] Mohali India Vs Australia T20 Tickets Online Booking
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched Date||May 31st 2022|
|Purpose||Pension will be provided to the farmers of above 60 years of age|
|Beneficiaries of this Scheme||Marginal and Small Farmers|
|Amount of Pension||Rs. 3000 Per Month|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
- An applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Applicant age proof.
- Identity card.
- Bank account related details.
- Income certificate.
- Passport size photograph of an applicant.
- Valid mobile number.
- Land related documents.
23rd SEP! India Vs Australia T20 2022 Nagpur Tickets Booking
- The pension of Rs. 3000 will be provided to the beneficiaries every month by the central government of India.
- Voluntary and contributory pension scheme.
PM Kisan Mandhan Scheme Online Details Update at mandhan.in
The central government as launched this scheme to help the poor, small and marginal farmers economically. This is given financial security to the poor farmers. the farmer who wants to update the details in their form can also update their form the option is available on the official website. They just need to click on the option called update enrollment. They can update the details such as the valid mobile number, business, valid email id, partner name, nominee related information and bank account details, other than these non-details will be updates.
25th Sep! IND vs AUS 3rd T20 Tickets Booking, Price, Schedule
PM Kisan Mandhan Applicant Age, Monthly Contribution by Govt and Applicant
|Age of the Person||Monthly Contribution by the Person||Monthly Contribution by the Central Government||Person Contribution + Central Government Contribution|
|18 Years||Rs. 55||Rs. 55||Rs. 110|
|19 Years||Rs. 58||Rs. 58||Rs. 116|
|20 Years||Rs. 61||Rs. 61||Rs. 122|
|21 Years||Rs. 64||Rs. 64||Rs. 128|
|22 Years||Rs. 68||Rs. 68||Rs. 136|
|23 Years||Rs. 72||Rs. 72||Rs. 144|
|24 Years||Rs. 76||Rs. 76||Rs. 152|
|25 Years||Rs. 80||Rs. 80||Rs. 160|
|26 Years||Rs. 85||Rs. 85||Rs. 170|
|27 Years||Rs. 90||Rs. 90||Rs. 180|
|28 Years||Rs. 95||Rs. 95||Rs. 190|
|29 Years||Rs. 100||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
|30 Years||Rs. 105||Rs. 105||Rs. 210|
|31 Years||Rs. 110||Rs. 110||Rs. 220|
|32 Years||Rs. 120||Rs. 120||Rs. 240|
|33 Years||Rs. 130||Rs. 130||Rs. 260|
|34 Years||Rs. 140||Rs. 140||Rs. 280|
|35 Years||Rs. 150||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
|36 Years||Rs. 160||Rs. 160||Rs. 320|
|37 Years||Rs. 170||Rs. 170||Rs. 340|
|38 Years||Rs. 180||Rs. 180||Rs. 360|
|39 Years||Rs. 190||Rs. 190||Rs. 380|
|40 Years||Rs. 200||Rs. 200||Rs. 400|
Pardhan Mantri Pension Yojana Online Apply
All the farmers who want to apply for this yojana in order to get the benefit of it can go to the official website of this yojana and can apply online. the official portal is maandhan.in farmers need to fill the application form under this scheme and have to submit it. In this form they have to fill some necessary details. And also have to upload the required documents and they will be provided the benefit of this scheme by the central government.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule, Matches
PMSYM Online Registration CSC
A farmer can visit to the Nearest CSC to register themselves under this PM kisan Maan Dhan yojana. For the benefit of Rs. 3000 every month.
On the official portal the maandhan.in application form is available. Farmers have to fill the form and attach the necessary documents with it. But before applying let us confirm you that the benefit of this scheme will be provided to only poor and marginal farmers. if a farmer is above 60 years of age and is wealthy then he cannot apply for this scheme.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration – PMSYM Online Registration
If you want to apply under this scheme then you have to complete your PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration by visiting to the official website of PMKMY which is mandhan.in the link is provided below. You can directly navigate from that.
- Firstly, a person needs to visit to the official portal i.e., maandhan.in or pmkmy.gov.in. The link is provided below.
- Then, in the homepage of the website, click on the apply now link.
- When you will click on that link it will ask to provide your phone number. Just enter it.
- Also enter some other information like your full name, valid email id and the captcha code you will see on the screen.
- Once you are done with the details filling process then proceed further.
- Here, the registration form will open.
- In this form, you need to enter all the details which have been asked to fill. Enter all the correct details, if you make any mistake in form filling then it may cause hindrance for you to get the benefit of it scheme.
- The details you have to provide will be like your full name, your date of birth, gender, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, valid email id, then select the district, state, sub district and village. After this, enter your area’s pin code, select the region you belong, choose the category (farmer), etc.
- After this, you age will be calculated automatically by the system.
- You just need to transfer the premium amount and at the end just submit your form.
IND VS SA 1st T20 28 SEP Ticket Booking | Price, Date | Players
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Status
- The application who has applied for the registration form can also check their pm kisan mandhan status. They just need to have the subscriber id. An applicant needs to remember their subscriber id otherwise they will not be able to check the status of this yojana.
- The farmers will be provided the KPAN once their application form will get the approval by the central government. You using your KPAN (Kisan PAN number) you can check your pension status.
- If a person who is registered under this scheme and become permanently disabled due to any reasons before acquiring the age of 60 years then their spouse can continue with this scheme. The spouse can do the regular contribution on behalf of the subscriber of this scheme and can exit by receiving the amount with interest deposited by the subscriber and the spouse with the interest.
Benefits to the Family Members of the Applicant
- If a beneficiary dies because of any reason, then their spouse can receive the 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary. Its pension will be provided only to the spouse of the beneficiary.
If you any kind of query related to this scheme or you are facing any type of problem regarding this Pardhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan yojana then you can contact to the below given helpline: –
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Contact Details: – 1800-3000-3468.
- Email ID: – [email protected]
Official Portal Link:- Maandhan.in
2 thoughts on “(Apply Online) PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration, Status ”
I used tto bbe able tto fiknd good indo from your content.