PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022 Online Apply | ट्रैक्टर पर सब्सिडी | पीएम किसान ट्रैक्टर योजना 2022 | State Wise link of Tractor Subsidy Online Apply | Eligibility of Kisan Tractor Scheme | Application Process of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
A new welfare scheme has been launched by the Indian government for the farmers of our country. In 2022, the total 42 percent population of India depends on the agriculture sector for the employment and earning. The 42 percent is a huge number that is why the farmers are call the backbone of India. lots of farmers in India country lives below poverty line and have very low monthly income. So, for the farmers growth and development government release many new scheme to them time to time. And the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana in also launched with the motive of helping farmers.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online
As we know, that the farming is not an easy take. You need so many Equipment’s to do the farming. And the Tractor is a very basic need of each farmer. But the problem is that these tractors cost in lakhs and famers cannot afford this much amount to buy a tractor. Most of the farmers gets tractor for work on rent and that also becomes very costly to them. So to solve this problem of farmers the government is provided subsidy to the farmers to purchase tractor under this PM Kisan Tractor Scheme.
If you are already aware of this scheme then you must already know that in most for the Indian state such as Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Bihar and Assam, this scheme has been already implemented and most of the farmers taking the advantage of this scheme.
To get the benefit of Subsidy to buy the tractor, the farmers must meet the eligibility criteria which is mentioned to get the benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme. The eligibility criteria is provided below: –
- First is the Nationality: – the farmers must be a permanent citizen of India Country. They should not be an NRI or Foreigner.
- Second is Family Income: – the family annual income of the beneficiary must not be more than 1.5 lakhs. If the farmer family have annual income more than 1.5 lakh then they will not be able to apply for the registration of this scheme.
- Third is Age criteria: – the age of the farmer should be between 18 to 60 years old. If the farmer is below 18 or above 60 then they cannot be able to acquire the subsidy benefit to buy a tractor.
And some other criteria are: –
- The beneficiary must not have taken any other subsidy benefit.
- Only the farmers who have their own land can apply for this scheme.
- The beneficiary must be small or marginal farmer.
- If the beneficiary have not purchased any other tractor in last seven years then they can take the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant who will meet all these criteria will be considered as the eligible candidate to provide the benefit of this scheme.
Overview of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
|Scheme full Name||PM Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Objective of this scheme||Providing subsidy to the farmers so that they can purchase Tractor for agriculture related work|
|Authorities to implement this scheme||State Government|
|Eligibility Criteria||Mentioned Above|
|Application Registration mode||Online/Offline|
|Official website||State wise list provided below|
Benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
- The farmers will get Subsidy to buy the Tractor.
- It will become easy for the farmers to do their agriculture related work after buying the tractor.
- Farmers will not have to rent the tractor for agriculture work.
- And also they will starts earning more than before. Which will help them in increasing their monthly income.
- It will release some of the tension of Farmers and will help them in doing their work in better way.
Features of Kisan Tractor Scheme
- Only the farmers will be provided the benefit of this subsidy scheme.
- Farmers have to meet the eligibility criteria to acquire the subsidy.
- The PM Kisan Tractor Yojana will be Implemented by the state authorities.
- Farmers have to provide some of the necessary documents as a proof of their provided information in the registration form.
- The subsidy amount will be directly transferred into the beneficiary bank account.
- The application can be submitted through online as well as through offline mode. It is totally depends on you own preference.
- The subsidy will be provided up to 20 to 50% for the new tractor purchase for farming.
If you wants to acquire the subsidy benefit under this scheme then you have to provide some necessary documents. The list of the documents is provided below you can check it. Provided these all documents are mandatory because without providing these all documents you will not be able to even complete your registration process for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana so, how you will get the subsidy benefit. So, if you wants to get subsidy then you must provide all the documents: –
- Aadhaar Card,
- Category Certificate,
- Valid ID Card such as Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Pan card etc.
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Bank account passbook of an Applicant,
- Possessed Land legal documents.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application form Details
There are some necessary details which an applicant have to provide while applying for this scheme. These details have to be mentioned correctly and no mistake should be there while provided these details. The list of the details is as follows: –
- The name of the farmer,
- State name,
- Current working Mobile Number,
- Possessed land documents,
- Date of birth,
- Valid Email id,
- Address information,
- Bank account information like the Account number, Bank and branch name, IFSC code etc.
- Husband or father name,
- And other necessary details.
How to Apply Online for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application
If the farmer meet the eligibility criteria and wants to get the benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana then they can apply for this scheme by visit to the official website. the state wise like of the official website are provided below. The registration is available on both online as well as offline mode so the applicant can choose anyone according to their convenience. For the online registration just visit to the official website. and provide all the asked details in the registration for of PM Kisan Tractor yojana. Remember this thing that you only have to provide the correct and right details. If you have provided any wrong information then you will not get the benefit of this scheme. Also provide the required documents photocopy. And they submit it.
For the offline procedure the applicant can visit to the nearest CSC Centers and can get the PM Kisan Tractor yojana application form from there. Fill it manually and correctly. Attach the asked documents and then submit it to the same centers from which you have acquired that form. And this is how you can do your PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Registration.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana State Wise Link
The PM Kisan Tractor Yojana as been launched by almost all the state of India. The eligible farmer of a specific state can apply online while visiting to its official website. Here in this section you will get the official website link of each state for the online apply of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022. Just click on the link and follow the provide the details and attach the documents which have been asked to complete the registration.
This scheme is almost applied in most of the state but the state which are still remaining will also be soon releasing the application form link for the registration.
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Odisha||CSC Centre/ Offline|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Telangana||Offline (CSC Centre)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline (CSC Centre)|
How must Subsidy will be provided to the Farmers under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
- The Subsidy of 20% to 50% will be provided to the farmers to purchase Tractors under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana.
How to apply for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
- The state wise direct link of the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is provided above you just need to visit to that link and then fill the registration form and attach asked documents and then submit it.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
- There are many criteria which a farmers need to meet while doing the registration or the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana. You can read the complete list from the above article. the complete details are provided there.
2 thoughts on “PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022 Apply Online | Offline Website | ट्रैक्टर पर सब्सिडी”