In this article we will provide you the details regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022-23 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PDF download | State Wise new List of PMAY 2022. So go through the complete article.
The PMAYG means Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, list 2022-23 has been released by the Indian government on the date may 19th 2022. This scheme was launched by the Indian government in the year2015. This scheme helps the poor people of India whether rural and urban areas will be able to obtain their own homes. The PMAYG will be in effect up to the 2024.
PMAY List 2022-23
In the union budget of 2022-23, the finance minister has cleared that around 80 lakhs plus houses will be build and will be delivered by the year 2023.
This scheme will help in achieving the mission of housing for all. For the nation’s stalled affordable housing scheme, around 48,000 crores rupees has been allocated by the finance minister.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin State Wise List
|Name of the States||Mord Target||Sanctioned||Completed||Transferred Fund||% Of Completion||% Of Sanction|
|Jammu and Kashmir||201,633.00||194,861.00||85,894.00||1,518.89||42.6||96.64|
|Dadra and Nagar haveli||6,763.00||5,624.00||2,065.00||90.32||30.53||83.2|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,337.00||1,355.00||1,106.00||11.17||82.72||101.35|
|Daman and Diu||68||47||13||0.16||19.12||69.12|
How to Verify and Download Gramin List PDF?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of pmayg.nic.in.
- Here click on the report tab from the awaassoft section.
- After this, click on report. Here select social audit reports.
- After this, select the option called beneficiary information for verification.
- In the filters section you need to provide some information such as select the year for the PM Awas Yojana Gramin examine list.
- After this, select the option called Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin.
- Then, select state name.
- Then, district name.
- After this, select block option.
- And from the sixth option select the panchayat name.
- Once you are done with this then click on the option called submit.
- Here, enter the details such as your village name, beneficiary name, father or mother name, registration number, name of the people on which the house was assigned, sanctioned amount, and number, instalment paid, the amount made available under the PMAYG program and the status of the house in the PMAYG List of beneficiaries.
- You can download the list in the PDF or excel formats from the download pdf or download excel tabs.
Steps to Check PMAY Gramin List 2022-23?
Here you will see the PMAY Gramin list scheme by both methods – with registration number or without registration number.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of https://pmaymis.gov.in/
- Here, selects the option called stakeholders.
- Then, click on the Indira Awas yojana (IAY)/PMAYG beneficiary.
- With the help of two methods, you can easily view for your name on the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin: –
- Through registration number- give your registration number in the required section and then tap on the option called submit.
- Without registration number- by selecting the option called advanced search. You need to provide the details such as panchayat, state, block and district etc.
- After this you need to enter the detail like your full name, sanction order, father or husband name, BPL number with account number.
- Once you are done with the above providing information then click on the option called search. This is how you can view you name in the results list
PMAY-G Performance Number, August 2022
The Indian central government has released this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin scheme for providing housing to the underprivileged and economically weaker section people. Central government started this scheme with the aim of achieving housing for all by 2022 mission. under this scheme the financial aid will be provided as a house loan interest subsidy.
|Category PMAYG||Numbers as of August 2022|
|Geo-Tagged Homes Under PMAYG||2,64,10,713|
|Mord Target for PMAYG||2,71,92,795|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY) List 2022-23
On the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List has been state by state revised on the Date 31st march 2022.
|State or UT Names||Physical Progress of Houses (NOS)|
|Sanctioned||Grounded||Houses Occupied||Completed / Delivered|
|Jammu and Kashmir||48,832||13,973||14,221||43,277|
|Dadra and Nagar haveli||10,011||6,465||6,457||8,669|
|Andaman and Nicobar||604||44||44||603|
|Daman and Diu||10,011||6,465||6,457||8,669|
- For 1st and 2nd Middle Income Group
- The MIG 1 category cut-off ranges for yearly income from 6 lakh rupees to 12 lakh rupees.
- For MIG 2 category cut-off ranges for yearly income is from 12 lakh rupees to 18 lakh rupees
- the female co-owner of the designated property is preferred.
- The person will be treated separately if there will be an adult member who earns money.
For LIG and EWS Categories
- The annual income of the household’s must be between 3 lakh rupees for LIG and 5 Lakh rupees for MIG.
- The wife, husband, unmarried sons and unmarried daughters may make up the family as a whole.
- The female member of the family should be the co-owner of the property.
- Only up to 6 lakh rupees subsidy is available.
PMAY Scheme Types
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021-22 has been divided into two parts such as
- PMAY-G: – under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin the residents of India’s rural areas access to inexpensive housing except Chandigarh and Delhi.
- In the first phase: – under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, 100 plus cities from many states and UTs were covered.
- From the April 2015 to march 2017, the first phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana urban was carried out.
- And in the second phase: – 200 plus various cities and UTs were covered under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban from the date April 2017 to march 2019.
- In the third phase: – the cities that were not included in the 1 and 2 phases of this program will be focused under this third phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban.
Steps to find the PMAY List for 2022-23?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of PMAY(U) https://pmaymis.gov.in
- Then, click on the option called search by name from the search beneficiary option from drop down menu.
- Then type first three characters of your name and then they will appear on your application form. Here click on the show option.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to see your name and other details on your current screen.
PMAY 2022-23 Amount of the PMAY Subsidy for Various Category
|Borrower Category||PMAY CLSS Subsidy Amount|
|MIG 2 (Middle Income Groups)||Per application Rs. 2.30 lakh|
|MIG 1 (Middle Income Groups)||Per application Rs. 2.35 lakh|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Per application Rs. 2.20 lakh|
|LIG (Low Income Groups)||Per application Rs. 2.67 lakh|
PMAY 2022-23 List Verify Beneficiary Wise Released Funds
- Firstly, visit to the official website of PMAY which is https://pmaymis.gov.in/default.aspx
- then, you need to choose the option called search beneficiary on the homepage of the website.
- after this, click on the button beneficiary wise funds released. You will find this button from the menu bar.
- After this, enter your registered mobile number.
- Then, click on the get OTP to receive OTP.
- After this, you will be able to view the beneficiary status of money disbursed in the form of central aid, ULB Share and State Share.
List of PMAY-U State Level Nodal Agencies?
- Firstly, go to the https://pmaymis.gov.in/ official website.
- And then do your login.
- Here, Choose SNLA list tab.
- The list of SNLA will be opened by the PMAY – U Scheme.
- In this list you will be able to see the details such as organization name, SNLAs, Address, State and email id.
PMAY – G Awas App
The mobile app called Awaas has been launched by the union government. Now with the help of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, People can get a home in the rural areas. With the help of this Awaas app people will be able to see the subsidies status and scheme progress. With the help of awaas app, people will be able to use the tasks such as beneficiary login, inspection login, beneficiary search, FTO tracking and current houses status uploading. The mobile application called awaas has been created by the National Informatics center.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Updates
The PMAY Mission has collaborated with the LIFE program which is basically run by the state government of Kerala. The chief aim of this is to provide housing to the underprivileged in rural and urban areas of India. under this LIFE-PMAY full project, around 2742 beneficiaries will be allotted the homes by the Kerala government.
PMAY list already got the approval by the state government of Kerala. And the PMAY List 2022-23 has been forwarded to the union government central monitoring and sanction committee. In this PMAY list the beneficiaries who do not have their own house but have their land will also be included. For the rural housing program, around 5900 crore rupees has been set by the Odisha government.
- National Housing Board (NHB): – 1800-11-3388, 1800-11-33-77.
- Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO): – 1800-11-6163.
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Central Govt Scheme||Visit Here|