Get the details about Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2022 Online Registration | Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000 | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Objective of this scheme. Read the complete article to know about the detailed information.
The Pudhumai Penn Scheme is launched today on 5th September 2022 by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu State named M.K. Stalin. There were many ministers came during their inauguration of this new scheme such as CM of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, Minister of Education, Minister of higher education, Minister of social welfare, Minster of Hindu religious and charitable endowment etc. under this scheme the girls of Tamil Nadu state who are currently studying in the 6th to 12th class will be provided the financial assistance of 1000 rupees per month and it will be provided till their under graduation, diploma or ITI courses. The beneficiary must be studying in the government school of the state.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme
Recently a new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu called Pudhumai Penn Scheme (Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme). It is released today on 5th September 2022 on teacher’s day. the function has been held at Delhi on Monday. This function was attended by the Chief Minister o Tamil Nadu State, Minister of Higher Education Minister of Social Welfare, CM Arvind Kejriwal, Minister of Education, and Minister of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment. This scheme is released to increase the girl’s enrolment in the government schools.
During the inauguration Mr. Kejriwal has termed the Pudhumai Penn a revolutionary scheme. Under this scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month will be provided to the state girl who are studying in the classes 6th to 12th in the government schools. The benefit amount will be directly credited into the bank account of beneficiary and it will be provided to the beneficiary till the completion of their degree or diploma or any other courses.
Mr. Kejriwal said that it is the duty of every government to provide good, free and quality education to each child born in this country.
Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn scheme
The government have total budget of Rs. 698 crores for this scheme. And it is said that around six lakh girls will be provided the benefit of this scheme. Under this TN government scheme around 26 schools of excellence and 15 model schools will be covered.
This scheme is only for the girl’s child. Only girls’ students of Tamil Nadu will get the benefit of this Rs. 1000 per month financial assistance. Mr. Stalin Said “the CM also announced that 25 schools run by municipal corporations would be elevated as schools of excellence in the first phase at a cost of Rs. 171 crores.
Overview of TN Pudhumai Penn Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister M.K. Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Tamil Nadu State girls’ Students|
|Financial Assistance of||Rs. 1000|
|Starting Date||September 5th 2022|
Objective of Pudhumai Penn Scheme
The main motive of this scheme to increase the enrolment of girl child in the school. The various state government often release many schemes for the welfare and upliftment of girl child of our country. Tamil Nadu state also released this Pudhumai Penn Scheme for the upliftment of the girls and for provided education to each an every girl in the state. Education is the right of everyone and any gender so for increasing the girl’s education percentage this scheme is released by the government.
- This scheme is only for Tamil Nadu State girls.
- The girl should be studying in the government school of Tamil Nadu.
- The girls who are studying between 6th class to 12th classes will be provided the benefit of this scheme and it will be provided until the completion of their degree, diploma, or any other courses.
- The financial assistance of Rs. 1000 will be provided to the beneficiary which will be directly credited to their bank accounts.
- The beneficiary needs to have their own bank account because the amount will be credited into their account only.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent citizen of Tamil Nadu State.
If you are eligible to take the benefit of this scheme, and also wants to Apply for Pudhumai Penn scheme then you have to provided some important documents at the time of your online registration. The documents are as follows: –
- Aadhaar Card,
- Cast Certificate,
- Bank account related details,
- Domicile certificate of the beneficiary is necessary,
- Identity proof,
- Mark sheet of previous class,
- Photo of beneficiary (Passport Size),
- Caste certificate.
How to Apply Online for Pudhumai Penn Scheme Tamil Nadu 2022
If you wants are eligible to take the benefit of this Scheme then you have to do your online registration only then you will be able to get the benefit of financial assistance provided under this scheme. Here in the below section, you will get simple steps through which you will get to know the process of online registration for Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2022. The direct link of the official website of Social Welfare and Women Empowerment department is also provided below. Read the complete details: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website.
- Then, the homepage of the website will open.
- Here student have to do their sign in first.
- After this sign in procedure, they need to search and then click on the Pudhumai Penn Scheme registration 2022.
- In this form they need to provided the asked details.
- Once you are done with the form filling procedure. then upload the required documents with your form.
- Then, click on the button called submit.
- This is how you can do your Online Registration for this scheme. You can also take the printout of your application form for future reference.
|Official Portal Link||Not Announced|
|When the Pudhumai Penn Scheme released?|
|The Pudhumai Penn Scheme is launched on 5th September 2022.|
|What is the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Pudhumai Penn Scheme?|
|In the above article we have mentioned each and every detail regarding this scheme including the eligibility criteria, you can check the eligibility criteria form the above article.|
|What is the amount of financial assistance which will be provided to the beneficiary under this scheme?|
|The beneficiary will be provided the financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month under this scheme.|
1 thought on “(Rs. 1000) Pudhumai Penn Scheme Tamil Nadu 2022, Apply Now”
I am verry poor student sir